Welcome To The Design Haus
Welcome to The Design Haus in Kimmswick, Missouri! Our little boutique is the perfect place to find those one-of-a-kind décor items and knick-knacks you won’t find anywhere else! Enjoy a day of shopping in historic Kimmswick. Tour the sites and enjoy the charming shops. Many of our handmade goods—like soaps, candles, and jewelry—are created by local vendors and designers. We are proud to support the Kimmswick Community!
Our Unique Items
- One-of-a-kind home décor
- Floral arrangements and wreaths
- Handmade jewelry and goods
- Handmade soaps and candles
- Repurposed furniture
- Personalized signs
- Jewelry from Firefly and Maggies by Alexa’s Angels
- Purses by Maruca and Laurel Burch
- Thirstystone coasters
- Melts and warmers
Kimmswick Cookie Walk
December 1st, 2nd, & 3rd
Historic buildings will be decorated in Christmas attire. Carolers, carriage rides, and other activities. While luminaries will light your way through Kimmswick during our annual Christmas Festival.
Shops open extended hours on Friday & Saturday (10am-9pm)
and our regular hours on Sunday (10am-5pm)
Restaurants are open extended hours.
Old Fashioned Christmas Festival featuring:
- Carolers, Entertainment, Santa Claus
- The Historic Burgess How House, circa 1840 will be decorated and Open during the Festival weekend. Listen as members of the Kimmswick Historical Society share the history of this Log Home. Tours are free.
- Tickets go on sale October 17th online and in person at the Visitor Center (cash or check only)Includes: Holiday Cookbook filled with 28 of our Shop Owners favorite Sweet Recipes. Plus, a Gift Bag and Map so you may collect a sample of your “Sweet Treats” from each Participating Merchant. There will be a limited number of tickets available for sale.
Find your Cookie Walk information here.